Tom Ford RH 35th Printing
Award-winning designer Tom Ford's hard-edged style has become synonymous with 21st-century glamour. He launched his eponymous luxury brand in 2006 after serving as creative director at Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent. He transformed Gucci from a failing accessories brand into one of the world's sexiest fashion labels. Filled with over 375 color and black-and-white photos curated from fashion archives, this book chronicles Ford's design work for Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent from 1994 to 2004.
- Written by Tom Ford and Bridget Foley
- Foreword by Anna Wintour
- Introduction by Graydon Carter
- Hardcover, 416 pages
- Published by Rizzoli, 2008
- Filled with over 350 photographs – many never before seen – including those by Richard Avedon, Mario Testino and Steven Meisel
- A complete catalogue of Ford's design work for Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent including store designs and advertising campaigns
- Covers each of the Gucci years individually, with product and runway shots as well as commentary from Ford
Could be used as coffee table book or a fabulous read! The dimensions are 11" x 14½".
Shipping & Return
All orders will be shipped between 2-3 business days, changes to an estimated shipping time frame attributed to a delay in production or handling may occur and are subject to change. Our team will notify you of any changes to the item(s) in your order and ship any available items.
All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase in the original packaging in unworn, unused conditions. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. All sales are final sales. Please refer to our return policy for more details.