Wooden Butcher's Block Cutting Board
A staple piece for any kitchen, our wood butcher’s block can be used as a chopping block or cutting board. Available in Jobillo and Teak.
- Teak wood - With its high concentration of natural oils and fibers, Teak is amongst the best wood for cutting boards. With a life expectancy of around 75 years, Teak wood is known for its durability, making an excellent lifelong kitchen companion.
Details and specifications:
- Teak wood sourced from the Petén jungle
- Handwash with mild soap, dry promptly
- Dimensions: 12”w x 13”l x 1 (30.48 x 33.02 x 2.54 cm)
- Food safe
- Sustainably harvested wood Handmade in Peten, Guatemala
Itza Wood cutting boards, serving boards, cheese boards, and wooden carving boards are all hand-crafted and hand-finished in the Peten region of Guatemala. Itza Wood actively funds social initiatives within this region, helping to enhance the local economy and provide a better future for local families and artisans.
Shipping & Return
All orders will be shipped between 2-3 business days, changes to an estimated shipping time frame attributed to a delay in production or handling may occur and are subject to change. Our team will notify you of any changes to the item(s) in your order and ship any available items.
All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase in the original packaging in unworn, unused conditions. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. All sales are final sales. Please refer to our return policy for more details.